The Vista Annual Conference: “Survive or Thrive” is right around the corner! The event, happening May 2nd-3rd in Dallas, will encompass two immersive days jam-packed with invaluable information and tips to help you grow your law firm.
Here are three things you don’t want to miss this year at Vista!
Immersive Content to Help Your Firm “Thrive”
In a nutshell, here is what the conference will cover:
- Business strategies to grow your firm
- Effective marketing angles for the best results
- How to “get out of the way” so your firm can prosper
- How to create thriving environments
Hear from Thought Leaders in the Legal Industry
The agenda for the Vista Annual Conference 2019 is full of legal industry experts prepared to help your law firm “thrive.” You will surely gather useful information from these speakers to take your firm to the next level.
Here are just a few of the categories these thought leaders will be touching on:
- Reaching your law firm goals
- Evolving your overall marketing strategy
- Optimizing your online presence with digital marketing and SEO strategies
- Empowering your team members
- Media marketing and attribution
- Staying in the driver’s seat in a “driverless world”
- The current state of the plaintiff firm workplace
Hear from our very own Tom Ball in a video presentation about optimizing outsourced intake, another important factor when it comes to thriving versus surviving as a law firm.
Meet & Mingle with the People Who Support Law Firms
Last, but certainly not least, attending Vista means you get to meet the people who dedicate their businesses to helping law firms like yours thrive.
Our team at Alert Communications is thrilled to connect with you and answer any questions about improving your law firm intake, boosting your conversions and increasing your overall return on investment! Stop by our booth to learn about our call, intake and retainer services and how we can help your law firm “Thrive,” not just “Survive!”